The Feed Yourself series is dedicated to individuals that cook just for their selves. This goes out to everyone that finds them self wanting to cook but dreading the time, effort, and all the clean up needed to just cook for one. It can honestly be a quick, easy, and enjoyable process!
The following ideas can be used as guidance and a base. Pick a few, use them all, or use your own. Feel free to experiment and try different things.
– General: olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic (fresh or powder)
– Lemon Pepper Chicken: general + lots of lemon pepper (be generous)
– Spicy Chicken: general + crushed red pepper, chili powder, or cayenne pepper
Italian Chicken: general + oregano, basil, rosemary, or Italian seasoning
– Pakistani/Indian Chicken: olive oil, salt, garlic (fresh or powder), cumin, ginger (fresh or powder), cayenne pepper
– General: olive oil, lemon juice, garlic (fresh or powder), salt, pepper
– Lemon Pepper Fish: general + lemon pepper (lots of lemon pepper)
– Cajun Fish: general + chili powder or paprika (rub into fish)
– Salt and pepper is really all you need (but if you want to be a little more fancy could use garlic powder, a store bought steak rub, 6 pepper seasoning rub, etc.)
– Salt, pepper, onion (fresh or powder), garlic (fresh or powder)
What are some of your favorite go to seasoning mixes?
ps. Click the “Feed Yourself” tag to see the rest of the posts in the series.