Sunday Funday means it’s a new recipe day. Salmon is a super easy protein to make and incredibly versatile. A salmon salad for lunch or a gourmet salmon fillet for dinner. I am loving this recipe:
– For one fish fillet*, mix 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon mustard (I used brown mustard), 1 teaspoon soy sauce, and 1 clove garlic
– Marinate salmon fillet in above mixture for 1-2 hours (or can skip marinating but it’s just more flavorful after marinading)
– Place on baking sheet (I always lay down some foil or wax paper first, but that’s just easier clean up) and save marinade
– Cook in oven or microwave oven on Broil setting with fillet roughly 6 inches from heat source
– After 3 minutes, brush marinade over fillet; repeat after 3 more minutes; and then again after 3 more minutes (brush marinade at 3 minutes, 6 minutes, and 9 minutes)
– If cooking a single fillet, then 10 minutes is all it takes
*If making 4 fillets, use tablespoons of each ingredient instead of teaspoons.