[ARTICLE] Be Kinder to YourselfMarch 26, 2018
[POETRY] National Poetry Month Food Prompts!April 2, 2018
Hey guys! It’s April 1st – which is a super exciting date for Dua the Dietitian! It’s our one year anniversary! Thank you for being a part of our journey and trusting Dua the Dietitian with your nutrition and health goals. If you have things you’d like to see, please do let us know!
For our Sunday Funday Recipe this week, I have tweaked my Cauliflower Buffalo Bites to a recipe I genuinely love! It’s easy, it’s quick and it has been approved by family young and old! A great way to incorporate more veggies into your meals while still including a ton of flavor.
They definitely have a kick so make sure to decrease the buffalo sauce if you’re not a fan of that!
- Nonstick spray
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt, to taste (try 1/8 teaspoon)
- Pepper, to taste (try 1/8 teaspoon)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Spray baking pan with light layer of nonstick spray (make sure pan is big enough to allow space between cauliflower florets)
- Cut cauliflower into florets (an easy way to do this is to cut the head into quarter, remove stem, and pull apart by hand, check out this video for instructions: Knife Skills: How to Cut Cauliflower into Florets)
- Place in large bowl add olive oil, salt and pepper and toss to mix well
- Add 2 tablespoons milk and toss to mix well
- Add the flour and toss to mix well (may also use a spoon to make sure all the florets are coated)
- Spread into single layer on baking pan and bake for 20 minutes
- Remove from pan and return to bowl, add buffalo sauce and toss to mix well (may also use a spoon to make sure all the florets are coated)
- Return to baking pan and bake for an additional 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and you have yourself a treat!