[GUIDE] Marinate Your MeatsFebruary 15, 2018
[GUEST BLOGGER] Activated Charcoal: Benefits and HarmsFebruary 19, 2018
Tuna salad is an awesome addition to salads, sandwiches, and crackers. It can be prepped ahead and keeps well in the fridge for a few days. My favorite tuna is solid albacore white in water.
The following recipe is for one can of tuna but can easily be doubled for two cans. A can of tuna makes enough for two servings like sandwiches or salad additions.
Alright, let’s do it!
- 1 can tuna (white albacore in water), lightly drained
- 1/4 onion, finely chopped (red is best)
- 2-3 tablespoons pickles, finely diced
- 1.5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon Spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Open can of tuna and slightly drain off water, put in bowl (big enough to mix everything together)
- Add remaining ingredients to tuna and mix well together
- That’s it! Sahtain!
Hope you guys love it!